Saturday, June 30, 2012

What's on my mind right now


  • Having a weekend to myself with no big plans or anywhere I have to be is so freeing and is so needed
  • Tonight's long, happy Skype date with my boy after a rough week with not a lot of time to talk and catch up made everything feel better
  • I don't miss the weather back in the States at all- not the crazy storms that Richmond has been having, and not the typical insane heat that Arizona has. I love London weather, especially this week, with warmer temperatures and sunny days.
  • I don't know what the future holds for me anymore. I'm torn between where I want to be and who I want to be with. There are no easy answers to this, and figuring everything out is daunting already.
  • I need community. I need people. I need worship with other believers. I need accountability. I need prayer. 
  • My future small group girls are somewhere around the world right now, living their lives, and God is at work in them. It blows my mind to think about them and to dream about how their Father is shaping them and growing them and how He will bring them to be in my small group.
  • I'm going to be leading a small group. In a few months. Dang. Prepare me, Abba. Equip me. I'm nothing without you.
  • I have exactly three weeks left in London. Time has gone by way too quickly, but also so slowly. I can't comprehend leaving. So many bittersweet emotions.
  • I'm beyond blessed. I have a big God who is doing so many big things, both in me and in the world. To be here having the experiences that I'm having is so surreal and unbelievable and I never want to take a second for granted. 

No comments: