Sunday, May 20, 2012

The last Richmond days.

It's Sunday. I'm in Richmond.
On Wednesday, I'll be in DC.
On Thursday, I'll be arriving in London.

It doesn't feel totally real yet. My room is a mess and my suitcase is mostly packed (and hopefully under the weight limit...), but I still can't really wrap my head around the fact that I'll be spending two months abroad.

I can't wait to be in London, immersed in a totally new culture and way of life. It's going to be such an exciting experience!

Expect blogs often, as I want to record and remember everything I'm doing while I'm there!

I will have internet access fairly often and will be able to check Facebook, Twitter, my blog, and my email! Feel free to send mail too- ask me for my address :)

Email me at dawsonra@dukes.jmu.edu, connect with me on Facebook, or just ask me for my international phone number to text me or for my address!

Enjoy life in the USA, or wherever your travels take you this summer! Keep in touch.

No comments: