Friday, May 31, 2013

A new blog-- follow me over to Wordpress!

Well, as I start a new chapter in my life as a college grad (Go Dukes!), it seems fitting that I start a new blog also.

I'm moving on up to the bigger and better world of Wordpress, and sharing my heart and my words there. I don't want to lose you if you're reading this, so please check out the new blog at http://racheladawson.wordpress.com and follow it if you so desire!

I'll still be writing about the same things, sharing what God's showing me, hopefully sharing encouragement and hope and maybe even little bits of wisdom as I learn them. I'm thankful for those of you who read what I write, and thankful for how you've encouraged me to keep doing so. I'm excited for what I'll be learning and writing and sharing in these upcoming weeks as I start new adventures and explore new opportunities.

To Him be all the glory!

No comments: